[REX] Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions Box

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions Box Empty Suggestions Box

Post  Toxik 14/7/2008, 3:02 pm

Just playing about with a slightly different rank structure to our current ones for our leaders/senate to consider:

Suggestions Box Rexrankslistposterjq7
Toxik
Toxik
Spe) Senator
Spe) Senator

Male Number of posts : 44
Games you play : RTW
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Box Empty good idea...

Post  Scooby_Doo 14/7/2008, 7:03 pm

good idea and like the pictures but, 1 problem we would have to change the hole website but, the main problem is that i would have to tell every1 to change there ranks and some i have not seen in agers.

Scooby_Doo
Leader
Leader

Male Number of posts : 120
Games you play : Rome Total War
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box

Post  Toxik 15/7/2008, 8:41 am

so you have to see members online to contact them??? they probably don't even know about the website/forum else they would have registered on here I'd have thought?

Seems to me if you really want to be an active and contributary member of this clan you would join the clans forum and atleast participate in clan related discussions? Is wierd to simply put on a clan tag then just show up online every so often, not even knowing your clan mates that well or learning your clans direction... which you get a good picture of via the website and forum.

Anyone can boast they have 50 or even 100 members... and even put their names on a list. But the true strength of a clan lies in its core - active members who participate online on a regular basis and also contribute to the clans communication hub (ie the Forum).

Imagine Rome being run without a forum, with its many senators simply wandering about doing their own thing! .... would it have worked for the greater good of the Roman empire.......would it have lasted so long?.........I doubt it.

(okay I'm off my soap box............................................. for today Cool)
Toxik
Toxik
Spe) Senator
Spe) Senator

Male Number of posts : 44
Games you play : RTW
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby_Doo 15/7/2008, 10:14 am

i would say that 95% have the website but i would say most of them dont no about the forum as it was made 3 weeks after the website thats why there is no1 on ere and yes i can only contact most of the members via ROME, or the main members though XFire.

Scooby_Doo
Leader
Leader

Male Number of posts : 120
Games you play : Rome Total War
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: